Pitch your project
Submissions for the 5th Kids Kino Industry open on 19 April 2021.
Please note, that the information below applies to the 2020 edition of Kids Kino Industry, and might change for the future edition. The updated submission rules and guidances will be available soon.
Check our website regularly not to missed any updates or contact Katarzyna Janiak: email@example.com.
In the meantime you can take a look at the selection of the projects from the last edition and take part in our weekly webinars KKI Talks (register here)/(check the topics of the last webinars here).
Submissions for 2020 (rules):
What kind of projects are we looking for?
- Projects aimed at a young audience between 4-15 years old
- Projects from Poland and Europe in development or at an early production stage
- Projects that already have a producer and a scriptwriter (director is not compulsory)
- Features and series: animated, documentaries, live-action, transmedia
How to submit?
1. Click on the “Registration” button
2. Fill in the form
3. Upload the files
4. Wait for a confirmation e-mail
Selection of the projects
- We announce the final selection in mid June 2020. You will be informed whether you got selected or not by then.
- Selected project is presented at Kids Kino Industry by two team members: producer + scriptwriter
- As organisers we cover your accommodation and accreditations for 3 nights (Notice that this year the event will be held online)
- On the first day of the event you will have the pitching training
- The next day you have your pitching. Projects in development have 5 minutes for the pitch + 5 minutes for Q&A with an audience, work in progress projects will have 8 minutes pitch + 5 for Q&A with an audience
- After the pitching session there will be slot for 1:1 meetings with Decision Makers
You can check last years guest list here