Pitch your project
Submissions for the 4th Kids Kino Industry are closed. The list of the selected projects can be found in the news section.
What kind of projects are we looking for?
- Projects aimed at a young audience between 4-15 years old
- Projects from Poland and Europe in development or at an early production stage
- Projects that already have a producer and a scriptwriter (director is not compulsory)
- Features and TV series: animated, documentaries, live-action, transmedia
How to submit?
1. Click on the “Registration” button
2. Fill in the form
3. Upload the files
4. Wait for a confirmation e-mail
Selection of the projects
- We announce the final selection in mid June 2020. You will be informed wether you got selected or not by then.
- Selected project is presented at Kids Kino Industry by two team members: producer + scriptwriter
- As organisers we cover your accommodation and accreditations for 3 nights (Notice that this year the event will be held online)
- On the first day of the event you will have the pitching training
- The next day you have your pitching. Projects in development have 5 minutes for the pitch + 5 minutes for Q&A with an audience, work in progress projects will have 8 minutes pitch + 5 for Q&A with an audience
- After the pitching session there will be slot for 1:1 meetings with Decision Makers
You can check last years guest list here