Pitch your project
Submit your project for 4th Kids Kino Industry – call is open from 20.04 till 05.06.2020.
What kind of projects are we looking for?
- Projects aimed at a young audience between 4-15 years old
- Projects from Poland and Europe in development or at an early production stage
- Projects that already have a producer and a scriptwriter (director is not compulsory)
- Features and TV series: animated, documentaries, live-action, transmedia
How to submit?
1. Click on the “Registration” button
2. Fill in the form
3. Upload the files
4. Wait for a confirmation e-mail
Selection of the projects
- We announce the final selection in mid June 2020. You will be informed wether you got selected or not by then.
- Selected project is presented at Kids Kino Industry by two team members: producer + scriptwriter
- As organisers we cover your accommodation and accreditations for 3 nights
- On the first day of the event you will have the pitching training
- The next day you have your pitching. Projects in development have 5 minutes for the pitch + 5 minutes for Q&A with an audience, work in progress projects will have 8 minutes pitch + 5 for Q&A with an audience
- After the pitching session there will be slot for 1:1 meetings with Decision Makers
You can check last years guest list here