EARLY BIRD accreditation for the 3. Edition of Warsaw Kids Film Forum is now available.
Warsaw Kids Film Forum is an industry part of the International Kids Film Festival in Warsaw.
It serves not only as a platform where European industry can meet in order to exchange ideas, share experiences and develop new films or TV series for children, but also as a space for projects to connect with co-producers, distributors, sales agents, regional film funds or TV and film institutions’ representatives.
200 guests from 25 countries have participated in the last edition.
Warsaw Kids Film Forum will be held September 25-27 in Kino Muranow, Warsaw.
3 days long programme will consist of:
• meetings with international experts from film and TV industry focused on children’s productions
• pitchings of 26 films and TV projects from Europe
• one on one meetings with TV representatives, sales agents, distributors and investors
• a script master class
• individual script consultations
• co-production meetings
Complete schedule of the event will be available on our website from August 16th.
This year’s edition will be expanded by adding new events to the agenda.
One of which is a closed workshop on „THE ART OF FINDING & MAKING A DEAL” by Silke Wilfinger, the founder of SilkWay Films and Carlos Hertel, sales manager in Bavaria Media GmbH.
The workshop will be held September 25 from 4:15-7:15pm.
Accreditations, admissions and prices:
EARLY BIRD accreditations are available until September 9th. LAST MINUTE accreditations will be launched afterwards.
1. Warsaw Kids Film Forum admission – 100 PLN
2. „THE ART OF FINDING & MAKING A DEAL” workshop – 60 PLN (the number of participants is limited!)
3. Package: Warsaw Kids Film Forum admission + „THE ART OF FINDING & MAKING A DEAL” workshop admission – 120 PLN
If you would like to participate in the Forum, please follow the steps below:
Fill in the FORM
• Wait for an e-mail with payment information
• Choose one out of 3 types of accreditations
• Pay online
• Wait for the link activating your account
Should you have any questions, please contact: