Registration for Warsaw Kids Film Forum 2018 is opened. The 2nd edition of the international pitching forum for films and series for the young spectator will take place on September 26-28, 2018 in Warsaw during the 5th Kids Film Festival.
An Observer is a participant of the Forum who gets access to the three-day programme.
The Observer can take part in:
- the Inspiration Day – a cycle of case studies of the most interesting coproductions for children, modern marketing and cross media strategies (first day of the Forum),
- pitching sessions of 28 projects from Poland and Europe as an observer,
- individual meetings with projects participating in the Pitching and Script Exchange Meeting, as well as guests invited by the organizer. Meetings will open if time slots are available and upon prior acceptance from the requested person.
- the Script Exchange meeting, where scriptwriters and directors will present their projects in search of a producer (Observers-producers will have priority in participating in this event).
- meetings at Consultants’ tables. At the 45-minute meeting with a consultant, the Observer will be able to talk about their idea or scenario at an early stage of development with an experienced industry representative / script consultant.
An Observer will receive a login and password to participant zone at www.warsawkidsff.pl. The site is to be used to register for meetings.
Registration for Observers – Forum participants – is open until 16th of September at www.warsawkidsff.pl. Participation is free of charge. First-come-first service rule applies.